Tuesday, November 08, 2011

Book Authors Perennial Question: Where Do You Get Your Ideas?

One question authors get asked a lot is: Where Do You Get Your Ideas?

Well, here's where I got my idea for a new Kindle ebook, 101 Ways to Blog as an eBook Author. I got the idea earlier this evening while listening to Ty Cohen present his Kindle Cash Flow webinar.

101 Ways to Blog as an Ebook Author

I thought: Why not turn some of my blog posts into books? One of my longest blog posts is one I did on 101 Ways to Blog as a Book Author. That, in turn, was inspired by another blog post I did in response to something I saw on Ezine Articles: 45 Ways to Blog as a Novelist: Tips for Writers of Fiction.

I've been asked many times by ebook authors to write some books specifically on how to market ebooks. During Ty's webinar, I realized I should do that. I'll be writing several such books, but I thought I'd start with one that is half-written: 101 Ways to Blog as an eBook Author.

Of course, as is my usual pattern, I'm expanding the ebook to include tons of samples and some more ideas. It'll be done sometime this week or early next week.

So, I'll update the links on this page when the Kindle ebook, 101 Ways to Blog as an eBook Author, is available.
blog comments powered by Disqus