Saturday, April 17, 2010

Sit In on a Private Consulting Session with John Kremer



Yesterday, I did a consulting session with Clare Albright, aka Dr. Clarity, on how to market her book, Neurofeedback - a Drug Free Therapy. You can now sit in on a $500 per hour consulting session with John Kremer (that's me).

This one-hour session was packed with advice from me on how to market a book online, with a special focus on creating relationships with top websites, using free articles as a tool for making sales, and creating and using targeted viral videos.

You can order the Dr. Clarity Consulting Session Audio mp3 for only $13.97 by clicking here: http://bit.ly/d60AuK.

You really don't want to miss this session. That's why I priced the audio so low. I wanted to make it irresistible because you'll find at least 3 good money-making ideas within this detailed audio consult.
blog comments powered by Disqus