Saturday, December 31, 2011

Book Marketing Makeover: My New Years Wish List

Blog post by John Kremer

Here is a wish list I wrote a number of years ago for my newsletter. I thought I'd share it with you this year. The wishes are still consistent with what I feel now. Enjoy the new year.

My Holiday Wish List

Real people connecting with real people. Talking. Really talking. In person, face to face, body to body, soul to soul.

People taking the time to grow as people rather than growing as employees or as cogs in some great machine. People learning to be great souls. Kind souls. Generous souls.

People taking the time to be parents, grandparents, children, and neighbors. People taking the time to be friends and lovers.

People taking the time to cultivate a garden. As someone once wrote, a garden is the best place to find God – because you can dig for him there.

People taking the time to get back in touch with what is really important.

Call it religion. Call it spirit. Call it soul. Call it whatever you like.

But it is deep. And it is rich. And it is incredibly abundant. And it is the only thing that really matters.

John Kremer

John Kremer
blog comments powered by Disqus