Friday, March 06, 2009

Tweets for Today

Twitter post
  • RT @lynnelee Use what talents you possess; the woods would be very silent if no birds sang except those that sang best. - Henry van Dyke
  • RT @jonathanmead It's funny when people make goals to post a set number of times per week. Better idea: write when you can give real value.
  • RT @wordywoman Are you interested in what they have to say? That is my only criteria for following. I don't care if they follow back.
  • Alert: new blog post Incredible Interview: All About Book Marketing: On Wednesday afternoon,.. twurl.nl/an83wl
  • Boy, I used Twitseeker today and I will never use them again. They tweet everyone you follow through them under your name. Very bad form.
  • Blog post: YouTube Videos: A Funny Series of Movie Take-Offs: budurl.com/gkzt
  • I like writers. I follow a lot of them. Interesting people. Also like Internet marketers and bloggers for the same reason.
  • Alert: new blog post Tweets for Today: Twitter post Words Matter Week teleseminar with me (J.. twurl.nl/ax41as
  • Alert: new blog post YouTube Videos: A Funny Series of Movie Take-Offs: I'm not sure who did.. twurl.nl/t0w42t
  • RT @tamar 5 great business books that never expire with their wisdom: cli.gs/5ppQTN
  • I just subscribed to get TwitterSplit, I'll soon be on TOP of all my Twitter links. Get it here twittersplit.com
  • TwitterSplit forces you to tweet the previous message in order to learn more about them. Not good form as far as I'm concerned.
blog comments powered by Disqus