Wednesday, March 04, 2009

Tweets for Today

Twitter post
  • RT @Mike_Wesely If you don't like something, change it. If you can't change it, change your attitude. - Maya Angelou
  • Comment on: Removing the Clutter: Readability Bookmarklet Makes Online Reading Easier ff.im/1jLsm
  • Wow, now the Internet will be just like a book. All text, no razzmatazz. Back to the old ages. Since I love... re: ff.im/1jLmU
  • Wow, now you can read Internet pages just like a book. All text, no distractions. Check it out at budurl.com/thxv. Thks @readwriteweb
  • Neat social bookmarking icons: tinyurl.com/cd3lhx. 30 sets of creative icons.
  • RT @joelcomm Win a $25 Amazon.com gift certificate by tweeting! Follow @joelcomm and visit twitterpower.com/win/ for details.
  • RT @amyvernon Love this page: tech.alltop.com. JK: Yes, that is a great page as are all the alltop.com pages. Wonderful resource.
  • RT @caradvice4women John Kremer's book is fabulous. I am waiting for some money to come in so I can buy my own copy. budurl.com/33w8
  • Great article by @alexmandossian: 7 Reasons to Repurpose Your Articles on Twitter. Short and to the point: budurl.com/a7s9
  • I'm trying to get my Twitter updates equal to my followers, but I don't think I'll ever catch up. Getting about 80 followers per day. Alas.
  • RT @cekster @JohnKremer I love your "who should I follow" tip in your marketing e-mail! JK: Thanks I liked it too.
  • www.bookmarket.com: Alexa rank went from 169,000 to 135,000 in six weeks. Only difference. More tweeting. Twitter does it!
  • Alert: new blog post What Bookstore Sells More Books: A Revealing Story: New York Times best.. twurl.nl/1hblz5
  • Alert: new blog post Tweets for Today: Twitter post RT @AnnKingman I've been thinking a lot .. twurl.nl/qpyqwg
  • Verbs make good headlines. Nouns bore us.
  • RT @tferriss People should take stumbleupon.com much more seriously - 14k visitors in less than 14 hrs to this post: ping.fm/cX8Xa
  • Talking on the phone with good friend @RonMartino. Check him out. Good guy to follow. Expect great things from him.
  • I just joined the book marketing group on Buzzable, a great service for Twitter groups! Join me: buzzable.com/books
blog comments powered by Disqus