Monday, February 16, 2009

Tweets for Today

Twitter post
  • Alert: new blog post Tweets for Today: Twitter post My tweets from Twitter are all disappear.. twurl.nl/n4s5cf
  • I don't know how many writers in this group write books. But wanted to pass along my BookMarket.com website if you need re is.gd/jEWO
  • Testing out the ping.fm service for posting to Twitter and Facebook at the same time.
  • I've just started a group at Tweetworks for anyone interested in marketing and promoting books. Join here: TwitPWR.com/bookpromotion.
  • John Kremer, author of 1001 Ways to Market Your Books at www.bookmarket.com. Ask a question at: TwitPWR.com/bookpromotion.
  • I am curious how long it will take to get an active group here on Tweetworks: www.tweetworks.com/groups/view/BookPromotion.
  • Just added 8 total networks in my Ping.fm account so I can post to all 8 at once. Curious.
blog comments powered by Disqus