Friday, September 14, 2007

T-Shirts Sell Books



I recently returned from a conference in California and wore a t-shirt with my 1001 Ways to Market Your Books cover. I got a comment on the shirt from someone in the elevator down to the shuttle van, from someone at the front desk, from two people in the shuttle van who need the book (I referred them to my BookMarket.com website), another person in the van, the person at the check-in counter, someone in line to board the plane, the pilot when getting off the plane, and someone in the grocery store on the way home.

Not bad for an $18.00 t-shirt from CafePress.com.

More than one person commented: I guess that's 1002 ways to market your books (the t-shirt being the extra way). Of course, the truth is that t-shirts are already included in the 1001, but I just agreed. It's simpler that way.



Check out the things you can buy that promote my book at http://www.cafepress.com/bookmarket. Thanks.
blog comments powered by Disqus