Thursday, March 23, 2006

Free Book Marketing Teleseminar

Free 60-minute teleseminar

Thursday, March 23, 2006
2:00 p.m. Eastern or 7:30 p.m. Eastern (two choices of time)

To sign up, go here: http://www.YourQuantumLeap.com/PreviewCallTwo/?10005.

This call is a preview of the Quantum Leap program described below . . .




A message from my friend Steve Harrison . . .

My client Robert Kiyosaki who authored the Rich Dad Poor Dad series, which has been on the New York Times Bestseller List for years, once told me he initially wrote his books into order to promote the "Cash Flow" board games advertised in the back of his books which sell for $95 to $195+. From time-to-time he also offers high-priced seminars on various personal finance topics.

Would you like to do any of the following?

* Sell a whole lot more books ... maybe even become a bestseller.

* Get a book deal with a major publisher.

* Score more publicity in magazines, newspapers and on radio/TV shows.

* Make a name for yourself as the expert in your field.

* Get booked as a guest on top national TV shows.

* Build your own mailing list of people who'll buy from you again-and-again.

* Become a highly-paid public speaker.

* Work less and yet make more (a whole lot more!).

* Create lucrative spin-off income streams based on your book or expertise including teleseminars, your own live seminars, audio/video products, coaching programs and more.

* Get past feeling overwhelmed and get one-on-one help to help you create an achievable step-by-step marketing plan.

* Sell your book and information products on the Internet and build several passive income streams.

If you answered YES to any of the above, there’s a good chance I can help you.

Starting on April 3rd, my brother Bill and I will be accepting applications for 38 new clients we’ll work with over the next year as part of our Quantum Leap Marketing Coaching Program.

If you’re one of the 38 selected, we’ll personally work with you -- both in a group and via one-on-one telephone consulting -- to help catapult you to a whole new level of income and influence.

Again, we won’t be accepting applications until Monday, April 3rd but if you’re interested you can get on our Priority Notification List by going here now:

http://www.YourQuantumLeap.com/?10005

You may know me best as the publicity guy but that’s not the only area where I can help you.

For instance... want to do your own live seminars or teleseminars? I’ll teach you how I’ve generated over $3.1 million of seminar sales and $1.2 million of teleseminar revenue in just the last three years.

Want to become a highly-paid speaker? Five years ago I was lucky to make $600 for a speech. These days I don’t even accept the gig unless I can make $15,000.00 or more and on five different occasions have brought in over $100,000.00 from a 90-minute presentation.

No matter what your individual marketing goals may be, there’s a good chance Bill and I can help you.

Again, to get on the Priority Notification List for when applications open for the 38 spots, go here now:

http://www.YourQuantumLeap.com/?10005

I look forward to working with you to make a Quantum Leap over the next year!

Steve Harrison, Book Marketing Update & Radio-TV Interview Report (RTIR)
Bradley Communications, 135 E Plumstead Avenue, Lansdowne PA 19050; 610-259-0707 x264 (customer service). Email: Steve.Harrison@rtir.com.

John's Comments: I think this could be an interesting program. Check it out. Please note that I do make a commission if you sign up for this program through this link. But, again, as you know if you've visited my site more than once, I once recommend things that I feel are actually valuable.
blog comments powered by Disqus