Sunday, May 08, 2005

Promoting Your Book Via Meetup.com

John, my new book has been a top pre-seller at Amazon.com. Two months before its release date, and that's because I follow your tips and new ones like this:

Late at night after my publisher and publicity firm are closed. I go to MeetUp.com and look for groups that fit my niche (flight attendants, or writers, or booklovers) and then join the groups. I have a signature that includes my web site. With thousands of people hitting this site daily, I've watched the stats on my web site register hits from MeetUp.com and result in more sales.

Tell your readers to be sure and fill out the profile form where they can mention their book. MeetUp.com is free, easy and, best of all, has thousands of viewers. -- Marsha Marks of Flying by the Seat of My Pants.
blog comments powered by Disqus