Thursday, October 20, 2011

Book Marketing Success Story: Sneaky Uses

I just received an email from a reader of my email newsletter. He describes how he has had success for his book series.

Sneaky Uses Series

Just wanted you to know I ordered another copy of "1001 Ways to Market Your Books" @ B&N last night.

I have passed 325,000 in total sales, will definitely reach 500,000 (at this rate since my 8th "Sneaky Uses" title will be published 11/1/2011) but I want to get to a million, or more.

So, I am going to do a 'system refresh' and start over with your latest edition to work on the next 5 to 10 years!

(I meet or get introduced to writers and the first thing I tell them is to order your book - and they love it.)

Regards,

Cy Tymony of http://www.sneakyuses.com
blog comments powered by Disqus