Monday, August 09, 2010

Ford Fiesta - Does Advertising Work?



If I were to buy a new automobile today, my first choice would be the new Ford Fiesta. I'm not sure why. I don't like their TV ads (because they don't really sell the car), but I have heard enough about the Ford Fiesta to make me interested.

It seems to be a well-made car, inexpensive, fuel efficient, yet features the Ford Sync technology. Nice-looking car as well.

I think the media and many consumers under-appreciate the Ford Sync technology. I think it's as significant and life-changing as the Apple iPhone. At least, it could be. It has great potential. You should check it out.

I wouldn't be surprised if the Ford Sync is used eventually to deliver podcasts, video, ebooks, and more. It's already doing that to some extent. It just needs more attention to make it something special.
blog comments powered by Disqus