Sunday, August 22, 2010

100% Guarantee - Can You Deliver?

   

I love the following 100% guarantee offered by keynote speaker Tom Connellan. Can you deliver on such a guarantee for your book, speech, coaching, etc.? Think about it.

Here’s our 100% Guarantee. Because my schedule, fee, content, or delivery may or may not fit with your group, there are two parts to my guarantee.

Guarantee #1: If I deliver a presentation for you, you are 100% guaranteed to be 100% satisfied. If for any reason you’re not, you’re entitled to a full refund.

Guarantee #2: If I don’t fit your needs, let me know what you’re looking for and I'll point you to someone who can fill your needs.

Give us the dates of the meeting, the nature of the audience, a rough idea of your budget, and any other information you think is relevant.

One way or another, you’ll end up with a great speaker for your meeting.
blog comments powered by Disqus