Tuesday, March 03, 2009

Tweets for Today

Twitter post
  • RT @AnnKingman I've been thinking a lot about bookstores & preorders. Here are a few of my thoughts: budurl.com/kpx8.
  • RT @thecreativepenn I love being a writer. What I can't stand is the paperwork. - Peter de Vries
  • Authors: You should read this: budurl.com/q5r4. It's an article about online marketing and unrealistic expectations.
  • Authors: You need to learn how to create relationships. That's the key to all successful marketing, whether books, products, services, etc.
  • Author: The majority of book buyers still discover new authors the way they always did: by word of mouth, & my experience proves this true.
  • Alert: new blog post Tweets for Today: Twitter post RT @rossbeckham Wow, it appears that I j.. twurl.nl/3azluq
  • What Bookstore Sells More Books? - A Revealing Story: tinyurl.com/c9453y. Good tip!
  • Word of mother: More powerful than word of mouth: TwitPWR.com/wordofmouth.
  • RT @JonathanGunson Why is Google scanning a EVERY BOOK in the world? tr.im/gVaB. JK: Because books provide great content!
  • RT @JonathanGunson Why is Google scanning a EVERY BOOK in the world? tr.im/gVaB. JK: A great video on changes in search.
  • I'm off to Taos District Court on a personal matter. Please pray for me. Thank you.
blog comments powered by Disqus