Monday, February 23, 2009

Tweets for Today

Twitter post
  • Alert: new blog post Tweets for Today: Twitter post Alert: new blog post Tweets for Today: T.. twurl.nl/q2va2m
  • If your website or blog is food-related, you need to see the list of the world's 50 best food blogs: budurl.com/tgcd. Incredible list
  • I delete anyone I'm following who doesn't have a photo/icon for their twitter profile. If you can't take the time to upload a photo, so long
  • I noticed that some people have 3000 followers and follow 30 people. Alas. All the good stuff they are missing. Their loss.
  • Every day I'm on Twitter, I find something new and wonderful. And I usually don't spend more than 20 minutes or less a day. But always good.
  • I'm glad I have so many varied followers and am following so many good and wonderful and fascinating people.
  • 140 characters is tough. You sometimes have to write several tweets in a row to say what you want to say. But 140 keeps you short and sweet.
  • If you are a writer, you should be listed here: budurl.com/sd99. Especially if you are a book writer.
blog comments powered by Disqus