Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Express Yourself Authors Conference

Come listen to Dan Poynter, Brian Jud, Penny Sansevieri, Paul Krupin, myself, and many others at the Express Yourself Authors Conference.

September 29 to 31, 2006, Valley Forge, Pennsylvania — Express Yourself Authors Conference

During this conference, I'll be giving a new special talk that I've never given before. This is an extra special bonus just for this conference. It will knock your socks off.

As my way of extending the benefits of this Authors Conference to you, Infinity Publishing has allowed me to offer you a $50 discount off the full registration fee of $639 with lodging or $429 without lodging. If you are a member of the American Association of Retired Persons (AARP) you may deduct both discounts. On the registration form at http://www.authorsconference.com, in the space just above the line “Discounts Available…” print my name, and on the right-hand side print -$50. It’s as simple as that. Note: this offer expires on September 15th.
blog comments powered by Disqus