Wednesday, August 10, 2005

Get Paid to Speak on College Campuses

When I was at the National Speakers Association meeting in early July, I discovered that a friend of mine was presenting a College Speaking Success Book Camp.

Now, I've always known that you could make a lot of money speaking on college campuses, but I never really knew how to do it. But James Malinchak, my friend, has been doing it for years. He calls himself the King of the College Speaking Market.

Well, his next Book Camp is coming up in September. If you've ever desired to speak on college campuses and get paid for it, now is your chance to learn from someone who has been doing it a long time.

If you want to find out more, read his free report on “10 Deadly Speaker Marketing Mistakes to Avoid” now at College Speaking Market.

You can get the free report by clicking the link above -- and you can find out more about his next Boot Camp. It's a great program if you want to break into the college speaking market.

Since a few people have been clamoring for me to note when I get paid referral fees for recommending programs that I like anyway, please note that when you click on the link above, I will get paid a referral fee if you end up buying anything.

Again, please note, I like this program. The basic informational web site is at College Speaking Success. This is not a referral link.
blog comments powered by Disqus