Friday, February 18, 2005

Radio and TV Listings

Question: I love your site! I was working for another author sometime back that had a radio data base that I was using to get radio and tv interviews across the country. I am wondering if you can tell me where I can purchase this as I am working for another author. I also want to get your newsletters and want to become a member.

Answer: For a good radio database, contact Alex Carroll at AceCo Publishers, 924 Chapala Street #D, Santa Barbara CA 93101; 805-962-7834; Fax: 805-564-6868. He offers a database of radio stations as well as a course on getting publicity via radio phone interviews. Web Site: Radio Publicity.

For TV shows, Bradley Communications offers a directory of the top 240+ national TV & cable shows that interview authors and other guests. You not only get contact names, addresses and emails but also detailed profiles on each show including what types of guests they want and the best ways to approach them. Web site: Free TV Publicity.

My Book Marketing Update newsletter: $227.00 to $397.00 per year, depending on your status and what you want. You can order at BookMarket.com. $227 gets you the newsletter. $397 gets you the newsletter, free 10-minute consulting calls with me every month, 4 teleconferences, and access to all the back issues. A good value.

Do you currently also get my free email newsletter? You can do that by signing up at http://www.bookmarket.com/tips.html.
blog comments powered by Disqus